The link to your file can be found in your profile
These are the systems that we support
1. Open iCal on your MAC. Go at the top of your screen to 'File' and select 'New Calendar Subscription'.
2. Paste the iCal link from your profile in the URL field and click on 'Subscribe'.
3. Enter your preference setting. Attention! The auto-refresh is set default to '1 day', but we advise you to set this to 'Every 15 minutes'.
your wokring hours are now added to your iCloud calendar. Frome now on you can also consult your calendar on your iPhone or iPad.
Attention: when you added your working hours on your MAC (iCloud), your working hours are already added to your calender.
Below is explained how you can add our internet calendar directly on iOS.
1. Go to settings ->E-mail, Contacts, Calendars-> New Account.
2. Select Other-> Add calendar subscription.
3. Paste the link of the internet calendar and click on 'Next'.
4. No settings need to be changed so you can simply 'Save'.
Open Google Calendar in your browser. Then click on the bottom left on the arrow next to 'Other calendars'.
Paste the link which you copied in the beginning from you profile in the URL field. Then click on 'register'.
Your working hours are now added to your Google Calendar.
In Android it's not possible to add an internet calender directly for free, so you need to use Google Calendar for this option (See information above).
There are some paid apps with which you can synchronize your internet calendars, for which you don't need to wait 24h on the Google synchonization. Our favorite app is
Open Outlook en choose at the bottom for 'Calendar'.
Click in the right on 'My Calendars' and choose for 'Add calendars' and then for 'From internet'.
Paste the link which you copied in the beginning from you profile in the URL field. Then click on 'Register'.
Your working hours are now added to your Outlook calendar.