Sometimes it's necessary to no longer give an employee access to Strobbo. But be careful: you need to keep your schedule for 5 years in Belgium. If you want to deny access to someone who was on your schedule, it's better to deactivate this person.
When you deactivate someone, they'll no longer be able to log in and you can't plan this person anymore.
You can deactivate someone by following these steps:
1. Choose in the menu for Management - Users
2. Click on the user and open the profile
3. Click on the blue button "More actions" (right upper corner)
4. Click on "Deactivate employee"
5. Strobbo will ask you if you're sure about deactivating the employee: click "yes"