Personnel can request leave in Strobbo, but you can also assign leave yourself as chief.
In this video we explain how you can assign leave to your personnel:
Choose in the menu for Schedule - Absence & Availability. You'll now see an overview of everyone that requested leave. This is also where you can approve or deny their leave request.
2. Click at the bottom on 'Add absence'. A pop-up will open.
3. Choose in the calendar the day, days or week.
4. Choose the personnel to whom you want to assign leave.
5. Choose the leave type. You can also possibly a reason.
6. Click on 'Confirm'. You can now see the leave in the calendar.